Wednesday, May 19, 2010

26-Week Update...

Haven't done the dry heaving routine in the morning for a full week. I'm not sure whether this is due to just reaching the end of that or the fact that have been popping Tums and drinking water in the middle of the night lately. Either way, I am not complaining and Tums is now part of my nightly routine. Dreading when I have to go for the GTT next week and can't take them the night before. (cry)

Rock-in-the-stomach continues. I'm just eating pretty small meals and staying away from sweet stuff, dairy and high fat stuff as much as possible since that seems to really be what exacerbates that issue. There are times when the barfing is just so random though. Whatever.

Tom FINALLY felt the baby move last night. Sheesh.

*I* finally felt a baby body part last night! I'm fairy sure it was his head and it was wedged in my left side, which is just plain uncomfortable. Thankfully, he moved pretty quickly (because truly, this kid doesn't stay put for long). Last time around, Simon spent WEEKS in that position and I seriously felt like I had a giant bruise on that side.

Closet is now totally full of fresh, clean little boy clothes all ready to go and smells like Dreft when I open it. (sigh)

Bouncy seat and floor gym washed and ready for baby time! :)

Hovering around 24 pounds of weight gain. My goal is to not gain anything in the next two weeks... that keeps me in the high range of normal for weight gain and on target for my 35-pound total. I always seem to get screwed by the overnight four-pound water weight thing the night before my OB appointments though. (which promptly disappeared the next day, of course... grrrr...)

14 weeks to go! :D (or hopefully a couple less than that?) ;)

Labels:


Comments:
The jury is still out on the papaya pills.
Also, very jealous that you have so much baby stuff ready.
I need to get going!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?