Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 Weeks...

Hello once again from pregnancy land. Today marks 27 weeks and 13 to go!

Let's see...
-I've gained about 26-27 pounds total, though haven't gained anything in three weeks, so I thankfully, seem to have hit my plateau. Whew. Love how it still corresponds to the number of weeks I am pregnant though. Always does at this point.

-Lots of movement, blogged about that yesterday!

-VERY tired lately. I think it's because I'm now waking up every hour to switch sides. I sort of feel like a rotisserie chicken.

-SO thirsty. Can't get enough water lately and it has to have tons and tons of ice in it. I'm guessing it's the heat... thankfully, I CAN drink water this time. The last two times, it always used to make me yak. I go through SO much water every day it's ridiculous, but probably a good thing!

-Nesting has definitely begun. But I'm all too often thwarted by my other two offspring. I find myself working like crazy through Simon's naptime lately. I mostly just feel the need to purge my house of unnecessary space taker-uppers and to organize closets and drawers.

-As you are probably aware, Three still has no name. I can tell you this though... the name Oliver is officially nixed. Tom wouldn't let the jokes about the musical "Oliver" go and confessed he'd never be able to. It was never truly a serious contender, but I was toying with it for the last few days just as something a little different.

-Rock stomach has improved substantially. It hardly ever happens anymore. Could I finally have figured out how to prevent it after three pregnancies? Or am I just speaking too soon... we shall see. Either way, for now my avoidance of high fat foods and dairy seems to be working because I haven't had this problem in a couple weeks and have been nearly yak-free, save for a couple of acid-reflux induced incidents first thing in the morning.

Belly pic coming later! I've been so busy working on the storage closet in the laundry room this afternoon (see above bullet re: nesting) that I haven't had the chance to take it yet.

Comments:
Oliver is cute. Never saw the musical, so I don't know any jokes about it. Naming a third is so tough! I still change my mind every day as well. It doesn't get easier as the weeks go by either...the naming-pressure just intensifies. Sigh.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?