Thursday, May 13, 2010
Little By Little!
Simon played contentedly in the nursery with me today while I sorted and hung up the first round of outfits, jammies, and newborn gowns for Three. I also dug out all the onesies, cloth bibs, booties, and baby caps. (sigh) I love going through all that stuff. It's going to be bittersweet to put it all away this last time as Three outgrows things and know it's not going to be worn by one of my babies again. Hopefully though, the nicer stuff that survives this last little guy will all get some use by some future nephews or babies of friends, so I'll at least get to revisit it. :) I have zero desire to consign or Ebay any of it, so y'all need to get crackin' on cranking out some XY's, preferably born between March and August.
My maternity clothes, on the other hand, I can't wait to get rid of. I'd burn them if it wouldn't be such a waste. I'm hanging on to them only long enough for my younger SIL to get pregnant and then pawning off as many as possible. Whatever she doesn't want are going up on Ebay in a giant lot.
I've been feeling rather yicky again these days. Nauseated a lot, suffering from "rock stomach" as I've heard it called by some other pregnant moms I know. Everything I eat just sits there. Sometimes it stays, other times, it comes back... it's tiring. And because of it, I'm constantly thirsty, but liquids fill up my stomach even more quickly than food does, so they come back often too or just leave me feeling lousy and pukey.
I had a brief moment yesterday where I actually allowed myself to consider the idea of doing this one more time to round it out to an even four kids, but yeah, I really just don't think I could do it. Were it not for the acid reflux and the daily pukefest, maybe I'd consider it... but, add those two things in and put a fork in me, I'm done. I truly can't WAIT for the day I deliver this little guy so I can eat and drink like a normal human being again. I'm already dreaming of my first godawful hospital meal, which will be heaven because it will actually stay down... even the hospital coffee will be heaven.
In other news, Three is moving and shaking quite a bit today. Still can only feel him on one side, but my left side is literally jumping up and down. I'm predicting now, this is going to be busy little dude. Busy I can handle. Colicky, notsomuch. So here's hoping.
That's all the news on the Three front today, I suppose. Off to see what kind of mess Simon has made in the powder room sink while I have typed this. LOL. ;)
My maternity clothes, on the other hand, I can't wait to get rid of. I'd burn them if it wouldn't be such a waste. I'm hanging on to them only long enough for my younger SIL to get pregnant and then pawning off as many as possible. Whatever she doesn't want are going up on Ebay in a giant lot.
I've been feeling rather yicky again these days. Nauseated a lot, suffering from "rock stomach" as I've heard it called by some other pregnant moms I know. Everything I eat just sits there. Sometimes it stays, other times, it comes back... it's tiring. And because of it, I'm constantly thirsty, but liquids fill up my stomach even more quickly than food does, so they come back often too or just leave me feeling lousy and pukey.
I had a brief moment yesterday where I actually allowed myself to consider the idea of doing this one more time to round it out to an even four kids, but yeah, I really just don't think I could do it. Were it not for the acid reflux and the daily pukefest, maybe I'd consider it... but, add those two things in and put a fork in me, I'm done. I truly can't WAIT for the day I deliver this little guy so I can eat and drink like a normal human being again. I'm already dreaming of my first godawful hospital meal, which will be heaven because it will actually stay down... even the hospital coffee will be heaven.
In other news, Three is moving and shaking quite a bit today. Still can only feel him on one side, but my left side is literally jumping up and down. I'm predicting now, this is going to be busy little dude. Busy I can handle. Colicky, notsomuch. So here's hoping.
That's all the news on the Three front today, I suppose. Off to see what kind of mess Simon has made in the powder room sink while I have typed this. LOL. ;)
Comments:
<< Home
i'm so glad i remembered what you had said about the blogspot! i was so dissappointed and then concerned that something was wrong since there wasn't any updates!
<< Home



Post a Comment