Monday, May 24, 2010

The Neverending Project...

I bought Three's scrapbooks today -- one for the pregnancy and one for his first year.

This baby scrapbook thing is becoming a HARD commitment to keep, I have to admit, because free time is just ridiculously scarce these days. But, I managed it with Ben and Simon and I feel like I have a responsibility to keep up the tradition for Three, lest his wife be able to call me out on not doing it 25 years from now. (because lets face it, the boys will probably not care in the least about these books)

I'm hoping to also catch up on the older boys' CURRENT scrapbooks while we are at the beach in June... but that may be a pipe dream, as I am a year behind on both. We'll see. I have all the photos ordered... just have to sort them out when they get here.

The problem with scrapbooks is that you can't pause time while you catch up!!!

I'm not even beginning to give thought to the OTHER ridiculously time-consuming baby tradition I have -- the pregnancy/birth and first-year slideshows. Yikes. I'm honestly not sure when or how they will ever get done. \

These traditions are a good enough reason alone to say this is absolutely our last baby! LOL!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?