Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ow?

I've been getting what I think are severe round ligament muscle spasms. I don't remember having anything like this with the other two boys. I mean, I've always gotten the occasional stabbing round ligament pains when I move suddenly, but this is my whole lower abdomen and it lasts over an hour. Really weird.

I was a little concerned this afternoon when it started again (this is probably the third time or so) that it was contractions, because it feels very similar to the contractions I had when I first went into labor with Simon. The biggest difference is that the pain doesn't come in waves like contractions do and my abdomen doesn't get hard, so after observing this and doing some googling, I determined it was probably the other thing. Needless to say though, I did down a large glass of water and laid down for an hour or two until it subsided.

No other issues the rest of the day, except that all those lower muscles now feel like I did a hundred situps.

Very strange. Hope this doesn't keep happening for the next three months because it's really rather uncomfortable! Obviously will mention it to the doctor at my next appointment... or sooner if it keeps happening. Anyone else had this?

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?