Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Pushy...
I am getting LOTS of those pushy, stretching, running out of space type movements from Three lately. He favors the top left side of my abdomen for these and if you watch long enough, you will inevitably see a lump slowly appear and then disappear in that region as he pushes the boundaries of his current home. Whatever body part it is that pokes out is hard and bony, so I'm thinking probably his head? Knee? Elbow? Okay, I really don't know, but it kinda hurts.
I also had my once-a-pregnancy "I can't breathe and there's no way out for another 14 weeks" panic attack last night. I just start to feel so much pressure in there and my lungs are so compressed. I got up on all fours and it felt so much better. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to sleep in that position. LOL.
I can't WAIT to go swimming for the first time. I'm going to feel so light! My stomach is just SO heavy these days. Rolling over, getting up from a sitting position... it's just all such an effort!
I'm not ALL complaints though. The acid reflux, which is usually the bain of my pregnant existence by now, is very much still under control. I'm panicking about having to do the glucose test though because that night, I won't be able to take my Tums overnight or my Zantac in the morning. I hope it works out okay as far as me keeping the sugar drink down... I did it the two other times with no issues, so I guess it works out somehow! Does anyone remember if you can drink water? And I wonder if I could have the sugar-free Tums... hrm.
I also had my once-a-pregnancy "I can't breathe and there's no way out for another 14 weeks" panic attack last night. I just start to feel so much pressure in there and my lungs are so compressed. I got up on all fours and it felt so much better. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to sleep in that position. LOL.
I can't WAIT to go swimming for the first time. I'm going to feel so light! My stomach is just SO heavy these days. Rolling over, getting up from a sitting position... it's just all such an effort!
I'm not ALL complaints though. The acid reflux, which is usually the bain of my pregnant existence by now, is very much still under control. I'm panicking about having to do the glucose test though because that night, I won't be able to take my Tums overnight or my Zantac in the morning. I hope it works out okay as far as me keeping the sugar drink down... I did it the two other times with no issues, so I guess it works out somehow! Does anyone remember if you can drink water? And I wonder if I could have the sugar-free Tums... hrm.

Post a Comment