Thursday, June 10, 2010

29 Weeks!

Almost to the 30-week mark! WOOHOO!

All seems well... nothing much new to report. Feeling okay, not particularly uncomfortable. I really can't complain. However, my belly is rocking and rolling into all kinds of crazy shapes these days. Even Tom says he doesn't think the other two moved quite as much as this. I really think we're in trouble with this one!

Belly pic coming later!

Labels:


Comments:
I thought you weren't supposed to feel this one as much because of the placenta.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
They told me it would be much further along when the movements were much stronger. That has turned out to definitely be true. They are still focused on the one side where the placenta isn't though. I just feel mostly pushing and stretching type stuff on the other side. But the left side? Picks up and moves all over the place!
 
he's already trying to keep up with his brothers!!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?