Thursday, June 24, 2010
31 Weeks...
... and not much to report except for movement, movement and MORE movement. Apparently, he's making up for all the movement I COULDN'T feel before 20-something weeks. Sometimes, it actually makes me sick to my stomach... especially right now, when my stomach is still a little tentative from that virus. It's like constantly being on a roller coaster with HUGE drops. Or maybe it's just like a very small, yet strong, human being bludgeoning my stomach with his feet. You know, whichever.
We'll get a peek at our Mr. Three on Saturday afternoon and I'm pretty excited. Yes, even the third time around, it's fun to see what's been cooking in there for the last 12 weeks since the LAST peek we got. I expect some chubby cheeks, the Graff nose, and some crazy gymnastics. Other than that, who knows!?
So that's 31 weeks... belly pic forthcoming. :)
We'll get a peek at our Mr. Three on Saturday afternoon and I'm pretty excited. Yes, even the third time around, it's fun to see what's been cooking in there for the last 12 weeks since the LAST peek we got. I expect some chubby cheeks, the Graff nose, and some crazy gymnastics. Other than that, who knows!?
So that's 31 weeks... belly pic forthcoming. :)
Labels: 31 weeks

Post a Comment