Wednesday, June 30, 2010
32 Weeks.... GIve or Take a Day...
32 Weeks and all is well.
I am finding that I have some limitations in the heat, which is a little annoying, especially here on vacation where I"d like to be building sand castles and walking on the beach. Granted, we're having record high temps these days, so I'm giving myself some grace.
I'm also napping a LOT these days. I just get SO tired. It's almost like the first trimester all over again. This probably happened with the boys too and I'm just not remembering. I'm keeping up with the iron pills though and drinking plenty of water, so it must just be the heat coupled with all this gestating and the extra weight I'm hauling around.
My lower abdominal muscles ache like crazy.... everything still feels pulled/strained or like I've done a major workout. (which trust me, I haven't come close) I guess it's par for the course with #3. All the more reason not to do this again, I say!
The baby is moving tons and tons, so that's good.
I took my blood pressure at the grocery store the other day and got some really weirdly low readings, which I need to mention to my doctor when I go next week. 87/56 the first time and then, after recovering the shock of seeing those numbers on the screen and pushing the button a second time, I got 90/57. Normally, I run more in the 110/70 range, so yeah, weird... any thoughts on this anyone?
Still carrying ridiculously high and anxious for the day when/if this baby drops. I will do a happy dance. Two little feet and a rearend take turns pushing up into my ribcage. Cursed short waist!
I would welcome labor at 37 weeks and am hoping the constant Braxton Hicks I have been having lately are an indication that will get the somewhat early birthday for this baby that I am hoping for. It's a toss-up though since Ben went all the way to his due date and was induced and Simon was ten days early. We'll see, I guess! Can't count on anything, I know... but I can promise you all early eviction tactics will start to be employed in five weeks.
Belly pic coming tomorrow... for now, off to make it through another summer day. :)
I am finding that I have some limitations in the heat, which is a little annoying, especially here on vacation where I"d like to be building sand castles and walking on the beach. Granted, we're having record high temps these days, so I'm giving myself some grace.
I'm also napping a LOT these days. I just get SO tired. It's almost like the first trimester all over again. This probably happened with the boys too and I'm just not remembering. I'm keeping up with the iron pills though and drinking plenty of water, so it must just be the heat coupled with all this gestating and the extra weight I'm hauling around.
My lower abdominal muscles ache like crazy.... everything still feels pulled/strained or like I've done a major workout. (which trust me, I haven't come close) I guess it's par for the course with #3. All the more reason not to do this again, I say!
The baby is moving tons and tons, so that's good.
I took my blood pressure at the grocery store the other day and got some really weirdly low readings, which I need to mention to my doctor when I go next week. 87/56 the first time and then, after recovering the shock of seeing those numbers on the screen and pushing the button a second time, I got 90/57. Normally, I run more in the 110/70 range, so yeah, weird... any thoughts on this anyone?
Still carrying ridiculously high and anxious for the day when/if this baby drops. I will do a happy dance. Two little feet and a rearend take turns pushing up into my ribcage. Cursed short waist!
I would welcome labor at 37 weeks and am hoping the constant Braxton Hicks I have been having lately are an indication that will get the somewhat early birthday for this baby that I am hoping for. It's a toss-up though since Ben went all the way to his due date and was induced and Simon was ten days early. We'll see, I guess! Can't count on anything, I know... but I can promise you all early eviction tactics will start to be employed in five weeks.
Belly pic coming tomorrow... for now, off to make it through another summer day. :)

Post a Comment