Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Food to Cross off the List...

My pregnancy safe sushi I had been enjoying. (sigh)

The last two times I've had it, last night being the most recent, it just hasn't sat well in my stomach and ends up getting returned. :( So sad.

As far as things that I know are *totally* safe lately, my list of foods is dwindling.

-the egg breakfast sandwich at Panera
-the egg souffle at Panera
-granola bars
-tuna or chicken salad
-grilled chicken
-fruit
-veggies
-ice water
-popsicles

There are other things I CAN eat but whether or not they will stay put is always up in the air. And like I mentioned before, anything more than a BITE of something super high in fat like french fries or something is guaranteed to come back to bite me.

At least my list of safe foods is a healthy one, which I guess is good. Desserts other than popsicles are almost entirely out, which again, is good. I do miss just eating whatever without worrying about puking though. But I am doing so well with avoiding the stuff that makes me sick this time that that's being kept to a minimum, which is awesome. Last night with the sushi actually caught me off guard... I figured I was safe... it was a pretty light meal. I think it was the possibly the rice in it that did me in and maybe the sauce that was on one of the rolls.

Ah well, only 12 more weeks or less of this nonsense..

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?