Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Mover, Shaker...
I am up, showered and dressed at 6a.m. I have been awake since 5:15. Why? Well, first of all, I had to get up and use the bathroom. Stupid, squished bladder. Then I figured I'd go back to sleep. But Three had other plans.
As I settled back into my pillow nest, the thumping started. The thumping turned into these ridiculously grandiose movements. I eventually decided he was trying to just stand up or make a break for it or something. My entire belly from top to bottom rocked and rolled for a good twenty minutes and then I felt the hiccups start... hic... hic... hic... on the total OPPOSITE SIDE.
Up until now, all that action has been on the left side. I guess he decided he needed a change of scenery, because as of this morning, he has packed up and moved entirely over to the other side. Still head down, thankfully, as far as I can tell... though maybe a little more sideways.
SHEESH.
So yeah, now I am awake and ready to start the day. Of course, this means I'll probably crash at noon now. :P
As I settled back into my pillow nest, the thumping started. The thumping turned into these ridiculously grandiose movements. I eventually decided he was trying to just stand up or make a break for it or something. My entire belly from top to bottom rocked and rolled for a good twenty minutes and then I felt the hiccups start... hic... hic... hic... on the total OPPOSITE SIDE.
Up until now, all that action has been on the left side. I guess he decided he needed a change of scenery, because as of this morning, he has packed up and moved entirely over to the other side. Still head down, thankfully, as far as I can tell... though maybe a little more sideways.
SHEESH.
So yeah, now I am awake and ready to start the day. Of course, this means I'll probably crash at noon now. :P

Post a Comment