Thursday, June 17, 2010
Thumper...
Yep. We have a name for Three now. Thumper. What do you think?
He had me up ALL NIGHT LONG last night with his night moves. Kicking and pushing and punching and turning this way and that. His kicks remind me so much of that silly bunny in Bambi... never just one and done but several in succession.
I'm hoping it had to do with the 1/4 of a Hershey Bar I couldn't resist around 8p.m. and isn't indicative of his personality because yeah... oh my. Definitely more action that the other two combined and Ben was a very busy fetus too, so that's saying a lot.
He's still at it this morning too!!! I'm not sure this baby has slept in the last 12 hours!
ETA: Now he is totally breech! Argh. Hiccups in my ribcage!!
ETA: And back to head down. Picture if you will, the abdominal acrobatics that accompanied THAT maneuver. Seriously. This kid is CAH-RAZEEEEEE....
He had me up ALL NIGHT LONG last night with his night moves. Kicking and pushing and punching and turning this way and that. His kicks remind me so much of that silly bunny in Bambi... never just one and done but several in succession.
I'm hoping it had to do with the 1/4 of a Hershey Bar I couldn't resist around 8p.m. and isn't indicative of his personality because yeah... oh my. Definitely more action that the other two combined and Ben was a very busy fetus too, so that's saying a lot.
He's still at it this morning too!!! I'm not sure this baby has slept in the last 12 hours!
ETA: Now he is totally breech! Argh. Hiccups in my ribcage!!
ETA: And back to head down. Picture if you will, the abdominal acrobatics that accompanied THAT maneuver. Seriously. This kid is CAH-RAZEEEEEE....
Comments:
<< Home
This baby is nuts. In (thinking) 25 months of baby gestation experience, I have never felt anything like it. We are in serious trouble.
<< Home



Post a Comment