Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update...

Ugh. The random pukefests are becoming more and more frequent. (sigh) It seems I REALLY need to try to stick to super small meals these days. When I look back on my other two blogs, the timing is pretty much right on for this phenomenon. I would be lying if I didn't say I was hoping to avoid it this time around though.

I still do okay with raw veggies and fruit, so when I'm hungry between meals, I just try to fill up on those... especially carrots and peaches. I normally can't stand carrots but these days, they are my favorite. I've also been making lunches out of tomatoes and avocados in a whole wheat tortilla and those seem to sit well too. I think farmer's market opens this week in Towson. May need to pay it a visit and stock up on produce.

Three is moving lots these days. Major pushing, punching and kicking marathons at the same times every day. He's definitely still head down though because he gets the hiccups a LOT lately and they are always nice and low. So that's good.

He is still mostly nameless. I bought some letters at BRU for his nursery wall a couple days ago, but I kept the receipt because I'm not all that committed yet. I just felt like it might give me a kick in the pants to make a decision on the name thing. I like the name I bought the letters for, I just feel like I need to keep my options open.

My neighbor just found out she is having a boy (due in October) after two girls (who are about Ben and Simon's ages). SO excited for them! She's still in total shock. LOL. As long as they don't move anytime soon, which is a little up in the air at the moment, Three will have a little same-age buddy running around the neighborhood. I love that!

As I type this, I am having a crazy Braxton Hicks contraction. Those are coming and go more frequently lately too. I can't believe I'm almost at 30 weeks! Won't be long now!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?