Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whew.

Okay, so now that the Most Horrible Stomach Virus Ever has exited, I can now officially say I have absolutely NO complaints about this pregancy. LOL. I feel SO good today. It's amazing what a nice wallop of a sicky bug will do for your perspective about what's uncomfortable.

I slept the entire night last night and didn't wake up once. That felt amazing.

Three is as busy as ever in his uterine home. Bounce bounce, kick kick, hiccup hiccup. He's probably wondering where the food is because I haven't sent much of anything down there in two days, save for a little bit of rice yesterday afternoon and three spoonfuls of chicken soup last night. I may have to treat him to a smoked chicken sandwich from Panera today. ;)

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?