Monday, July 12, 2010
Feel the Burn...
The acid reflux has made a vicious comeback... it's an all-day and all night battle fought by Tums and Zantac. Presumably, this is because the baby is just crowding everything even more than before. I looked at my old blogs and it made a comeback at this point both other times too. So, such is life.
In other news, I discovered that despite the nursery room door being consistently closed since the cat peed in the crib a couple months ago, he somehow managed to sneak in and pee in the brand new infant seat. JOY. Stupid cat. I'm starting to wonder if I would rather just have the mice running free in my house. Anyway, so yeah... I got to disassemble and wash the infant seat cover yesterday.
What else? Hrm... well, on a positive note, the baby is still kicking tons, so all seems well inside. The boys are getting excited about their baby brother's impending arrival, especially Ben. Simon spontaneously comes up and kisses and hugs my belly, so I guess he gets it (and cares) a little more than I thought he did.
I still have a to-do list a mile long that I'm hoping to make a dent in this week... one thing at a time.... one thing at a time...
In other news, I discovered that despite the nursery room door being consistently closed since the cat peed in the crib a couple months ago, he somehow managed to sneak in and pee in the brand new infant seat. JOY. Stupid cat. I'm starting to wonder if I would rather just have the mice running free in my house. Anyway, so yeah... I got to disassemble and wash the infant seat cover yesterday.
What else? Hrm... well, on a positive note, the baby is still kicking tons, so all seems well inside. The boys are getting excited about their baby brother's impending arrival, especially Ben. Simon spontaneously comes up and kisses and hugs my belly, so I guess he gets it (and cares) a little more than I thought he did.
I still have a to-do list a mile long that I'm hoping to make a dent in this week... one thing at a time.... one thing at a time...

Post a Comment