Saturday, July 10, 2010

Info for the Baby Pool...

I went ahead and posted the baby pool up there... :)

Here is the other boys' info so you can formulate your strategy. ;)

Benjamin
Due 3/25
Induced on 3/24 (at 39 weeks, 6 days) with NO signs of labor
16 hours of labor
2 hours of pushing
6 pounds, 15 ounces
19 inches long


Simon
Due 5/19-5/21
Went into labor in the early morning on 5/11 (so about 8-10 days early)
Time spent at the hospital in labor was about six hours
15 minutes of pushing
6 pounds, 7 ounces
20 inches long

ETA: For what it's worth, I looked at the ultrasound report (which I didn't see with the other two boys) and it says this baby was measuring about 5-6 days big at the 19-week scan. His percentiles were all between 50-75th.

However, also to be noted, the belly is currently measuring a week small.

Just more info to noodle on as you make your guesses.
Hope that helps! :)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Totally forgot that Anastasia was actually born bigger than Simon was. Huh. Just goes to show, right? ;)
 
Ignore weird double post thing.
 
I know! Weird, right? She was the same weight as Ben, wasn't she?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?