Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Running To-Do List...

For my own benefit... but feel free to laugh at me.

- Get diaper genie down from the attic for one last go-round. Can it still hold in the stink after six years? Stay tuned.

- Set up Pack and Play in the bedroom... this will have to wait another three weeks or so because I can NOT deal with tripping over that thing for any longer than I have to

- Set up bassinet in living room... see above.

- Pack for hospital. Actually planning on starting this this week because you never know! I'd rather be prepared than rushing to the hospital without all my stuff!

- Stock freezer. Also figure out how to make room in very small freezer for bags of pumped milk. Hrm.

- Purchase freezer for laundry room to solve the above problem.

- Install carseat. Ben has decided he wants to sit in the third row from now on, which makes this to-do infinitely easier.

- Consider purchase of Ergo carrier.

- Fill out and return hospital pre-admission forms. I thought our insurance was changing so I have been putting this off... just found out it's not, so no more procrastinating!

... ... ...

Comments:
I have heard WONDERFUL thinks about the ERGO. I think you will definitely get your money's worth.
 
I would have killed to have our extra freezer when I was pumping. Although if Three is a Simon-style eater, you may or may not have to worry about extra storage.
 
Love my Ergo although Piper wouldn't tolerate the infant carry. Once she had head control though, it was fab. I still use it with her on my back from time to time!
 
I still use my ergo every single day! Couldn't survive without it!
 
I'm thinking yes on the Ergo because I barely ever used a stroller with Simon and am thinking that is only going to be doubly true this time around. When he got too heavy for the Bjorn, that Playtex hip thing was just a pain... literally. That thing hurt. I tried to score one on Ebay yesterday, but that thing ultimately sold for $91 bucks + $7 shipping... uh... they sell for $105 NEW on the actual Ergo site! Sheesh.
 
I loved using my ergo with ethan! Ultimatel, though, we are done using it with him. I gave it to my friend to use, but if I get it back from her before I need it, you're welcome to borrow it!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?