Saturday, July 24, 2010
Three's Cousin...
My BIL and SIL had their big ultrasound last week! I was sure they were going to make us wait until December to find out the gender of Sprout II, so I was absolutely shocked at the revelation on Krystyna's blog last night. Not only did they decide to share the big news this time... but I nearly FELL off my chair when I got on there and saw the pictures... of a baby...
...BOY!
Have to say that I did not see that coming at all and I am STILL in shock. I always pictured them with two girls... so it's taking awhile for the news to really sink in! I am SO excited to share clothes with the new baby and for Three to have a boy cousin exactly the same age. It's going to get even more crazy at Nanee and Pap's, for sure!
...BOY!
Have to say that I did not see that coming at all and I am STILL in shock. I always pictured them with two girls... so it's taking awhile for the news to really sink in! I am SO excited to share clothes with the new baby and for Three to have a boy cousin exactly the same age. It's going to get even more crazy at Nanee and Pap's, for sure!
Labels: cousins
Comments:
<< Home
Congrats to your family! I'm always shocked to hear of someone having one of each. So strange! LOL.
That will be awesome to have a "twin" boy cousin for Three. Lots of playmates! Fun times ahead!
That will be awesome to have a "twin" boy cousin for Three. Lots of playmates! Fun times ahead!
<< Home


Post a Comment