Friday, August 6, 2010
37+1
So funny... I could have sworn I posted here this morning and then noticed later there was no post. Then when I visited my recipe blog, there it was. Whoops. Anyway... today's post --
Not much to report, although I have been getting a crampy twinge here and there, which is better than nothing, I suppose.
Nothing to lead me to believe this is happening anytime VERY soon though.
I'm kind of rooting for my water breaking naturally this time because a) I've never experienced that. and b) It means they can't send me home from the hospital when I get there. I have to admit, that possibility also kinda freaks me out because I'm afraid everything might move really really quickly once that happens and I want to make sure I get there in enough time for the blessed epidural.
On one hand, even though being sent home from the hospital multiple times like what happened with Simon is a pain, it at least gives me prep time because once you do start having contractions strong enough to send you there, it really is only a matter of time before the real thing gets moving. I can start mobilizing the troops at that point, particularly my dad and brother who will need to get on a plane and fly across the country. (Dad is currently in L.A. visiting B)
...also hoping we can come up with a suitable name for this little one at some point, but the name book is packed in the suitcase just in case!
Not much to report, although I have been getting a crampy twinge here and there, which is better than nothing, I suppose.
Nothing to lead me to believe this is happening anytime VERY soon though.
I'm kind of rooting for my water breaking naturally this time because a) I've never experienced that. and b) It means they can't send me home from the hospital when I get there. I have to admit, that possibility also kinda freaks me out because I'm afraid everything might move really really quickly once that happens and I want to make sure I get there in enough time for the blessed epidural.
On one hand, even though being sent home from the hospital multiple times like what happened with Simon is a pain, it at least gives me prep time because once you do start having contractions strong enough to send you there, it really is only a matter of time before the real thing gets moving. I can start mobilizing the troops at that point, particularly my dad and brother who will need to get on a plane and fly across the country. (Dad is currently in L.A. visiting B)
...also hoping we can come up with a suitable name for this little one at some point, but the name book is packed in the suitcase just in case!

Post a Comment