Sunday, August 22, 2010
Another Day, Still Pregnant...
Won't it be funny if this ends up being the child who is still living with me when he's 30? I will have this great story to tell about how I couldn't get him to leave when he was a baby either.
Oh well, at least he was not born on the 21st... I was a little concerned this time yesterday! I'd rather him be born on the first day of school, honestly. (which incidentally, is creeping ever closer and if the induction doesn't happen, is a very real possibility!!! Gah!)
Anyway, today is a great day for a birthday, as are any of the other days this week. BRING IT.
People keep telling me the baby is waiting on a name. I told Tom we should test this theory and go ahead and hang up some letters on the nursery wall to show him we're committed. (We can always change them later... HA! How's that for committed?) The problem is that we have a young reader in the house who is also very curious and nosy and who will see whatever name we put up and blab it to everyone he sees. So yeah, there's that.
Didn't have much in the way of contraction action yesterday after the initial morning stuff. Walked a lot, took a long nap, walked some more. Nothing. Drank some raspberry leaf tea. More nothing. Slept all night long.
What. the. HECK.
Oh well, at least he was not born on the 21st... I was a little concerned this time yesterday! I'd rather him be born on the first day of school, honestly. (which incidentally, is creeping ever closer and if the induction doesn't happen, is a very real possibility!!! Gah!)
Anyway, today is a great day for a birthday, as are any of the other days this week. BRING IT.
People keep telling me the baby is waiting on a name. I told Tom we should test this theory and go ahead and hang up some letters on the nursery wall to show him we're committed. (We can always change them later... HA! How's that for committed?) The problem is that we have a young reader in the house who is also very curious and nosy and who will see whatever name we put up and blab it to everyone he sees. So yeah, there's that.
Didn't have much in the way of contraction action yesterday after the initial morning stuff. Walked a lot, took a long nap, walked some more. Nothing. Drank some raspberry leaf tea. More nothing. Slept all night long.
What. the. HECK.
Labels: the waiting game
Comments:
<< Home
You'll go into labor late tomorrow night and have the baby just after midnight on the 24th. Just a guess.
<< Home



Post a Comment