Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Back to Waiting...
So yeah -- another disappointing doctor's appointment. No progress in the dilation department, although apparently things are very soft, which she tells me means when I do go, it will go quickly... she seems to think six hours or so. So I suppose that's something positive to focus on.
I asked about induction and, as I pretty much knew, if and only if there is progress at my appointment next Wedesday (I have to be at least 1 cm), she would consider inducing that Monday, the 23rd. (sigh) I at least kinda thought she'd do it Thursday or Friday. But nooo... too soon.
I then asked what the chances were of anything happening in the next week and she said pretty much zip but that miracles happen. LOL. Lovely!
So I am in for at least another week or so of growing... tra la la...
I asked about induction and, as I pretty much knew, if and only if there is progress at my appointment next Wedesday (I have to be at least 1 cm), she would consider inducing that Monday, the 23rd. (sigh) I at least kinda thought she'd do it Thursday or Friday. But nooo... too soon.
I then asked what the chances were of anything happening in the next week and she said pretty much zip but that miracles happen. LOL. Lovely!
So I am in for at least another week or so of growing... tra la la...
Labels: doctor's appointments
Comments:
<< Home
I really appreciate doctors who like doing things as naturally as possible. I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but God knows what He's doing;-) All in due time. I know, I had to say it;-)
LOL. There is a level on which I really appreciate it too... my doctor is awesome. :) I really would much prefer to go naturally. But I am also anxious to be able to breathe again. So I'm torn. ;)
<< Home


Post a Comment