Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Birthday!
I'm already starving even though I loosely interpreted the "no eating after midnight" as "no eating after midnight PACIFIC time." LOL. This is going to be a long day. I hope my stomach gives up on food soon.
Packing some last minute things and we're off to the hospital around 8:15. :D
Packing some last minute things and we're off to the hospital around 8:15. :D
Comments:
<< Home
That's weird that you can't eat. I was allowed to eat before all 3 of my inductions - a "light" meal, but still a meal. I'm hungry for you!!!
Hospital has blogger blocked. Lame. I will try to update from Tom's phone with a post in a bit. Things are going very slowly... which was expected... was kind of hoping they were wrong though. :(
I'll get Marc to look at the internet connection when he gets there tonight. He un-blocked it for me at GBMC too!
can't wait to hear....it'll probably happen while i am sleeping!! am heading to bed in an hour probably, am so tired!! take care and i hope you can relax a bit!!
Hope things are going well. Sucks that they have blogger blocked. Doesn't the hospital know babythree has a legion of fans constantly refreshing their browsers? (Did you get the ustream to work?)
You should have a say there. I mean, by now you are a regular with the delivery of kids :)
You know, the Babystrology on the side still says "one day to go" and I recall you wondering which one would be correct, that or Lilypie!
I love all the names people are guessing...and can't wait for the news!
You know, the Babystrology on the side still says "one day to go" and I recall you wondering which one would be correct, that or Lilypie!
I love all the names people are guessing...and can't wait for the news!
The waiting is the hardest part. I hate that you can't update. This stinks. Hope you are making big progress though!
Jonathan Ellsworth Graff was born at 8:50p.m. :) He weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces (!). Don't know the length yet... we are both doing well! :)
I wish I could have blogged! I promise to update from Tom's phone tomorrow but for now I need some sleep... it was a VERY long day... ;)
I wish I could have blogged! I promise to update from Tom's phone tomorrow but for now I need some sleep... it was a VERY long day... ;)
QUick pic! :) More tomorrow. I promise!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs415.snc4/47773_10150237824010541_706850540_14327760_874741_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs415.snc4/47773_10150237824010541_706850540_14327760_874741_n.jpg
Oh no, I am one of the crazy people who does NOT have Facebook (teacher and I don't feel like dealing with the requests and stuff). I will wait until you can upload to the site. Based on the first picture from last night, I can't tell who he looks like but he is a cutie! I am glad you are feeling well!
So tell us about the middle name Ellsworth! That was my grandfather's middle name too so I have a soft spot for it! (When he did magic tricks for us he became Ellsworth the Great.) I think Jonathan is perfect for him and suits your family so well. Can't wait to keep reading all about him.
It was my grandfather's first name! Never heard of anyone else having it, so funny that it was your grandfather's name too, even if middle!
This link should be a public link that will work even if you don't have a Facebook account. :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14333532&l=0d0f81fc53&id=706850540
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=14333532&l=0d0f81fc53&id=706850540
Thanks Erin! You are in love all over again! I love your expression! I also love the picture of the three boys as your profile picture! Jonathan looks so big with the boys! Congratulations again!
<< Home



Post a Comment