Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Hello There, August 11th...
Yep. Still here. (sigh)
Nary a twinge or contraction or ANYTHING to say to me that there is a baby coming anytime soon. (except for the gigantic smuggling-a-watermelon belly that just keeps getting bigger and tighter)
Today at my doctor's appointment, we are most definitely going to explore the topic of induction. I know she wouldn't even consider it until next Wednesday at the earliest and truthfully, I"d like to push it as long as I can past then to make sure my body is totally ready (lest I be strapped to a bed for 16 hours again)... but honestly, if things haven't moved along by after next weekend, we're just getting a little too close to for comfort to the school activities and people going out of town, not to mention the September 1 school cutoff and the fact that my brother wants to be here when the baby is born and he has to fly all the way home from California.
All that being said, I still have very little about which to complain. I'm sleeping well, amazingly enough, I'm getting around okay. Even the lower abdominal muscle pain stuff has mostly dissipated....
So yeah... just waiting and waiting and waiting...
Nary a twinge or contraction or ANYTHING to say to me that there is a baby coming anytime soon. (except for the gigantic smuggling-a-watermelon belly that just keeps getting bigger and tighter)
Today at my doctor's appointment, we are most definitely going to explore the topic of induction. I know she wouldn't even consider it until next Wednesday at the earliest and truthfully, I"d like to push it as long as I can past then to make sure my body is totally ready (lest I be strapped to a bed for 16 hours again)... but honestly, if things haven't moved along by after next weekend, we're just getting a little too close to for comfort to the school activities and people going out of town, not to mention the September 1 school cutoff and the fact that my brother wants to be here when the baby is born and he has to fly all the way home from California.
All that being said, I still have very little about which to complain. I'm sleeping well, amazingly enough, I'm getting around okay. Even the lower abdominal muscle pain stuff has mostly dissipated....
So yeah... just waiting and waiting and waiting...

Post a Comment