Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I Am Going to Be the First Person to Be Pregnant Forever...
Soooo... yeah. Doctor's appointment.
Apparently, the 1cm on Monday at the hospital was a fluke... ?! She says I'm not dilated OR effaced in the least. JOY! This means definitely no induction on Monday. Instead, I get to go back to the doctor Monday to see if there's been any progress and we have a tentative induction set for Wednesday.
She is as surprised as I am that I have not gone into labor. She also thinks the baby is probably 7-1/2 pounds now, unless I have more fluid than she thinks I do. Wonderful. I'll probably have myself an 8-pounder by next week.
Good times.
Apparently, the 1cm on Monday at the hospital was a fluke... ?! She says I'm not dilated OR effaced in the least. JOY! This means definitely no induction on Monday. Instead, I get to go back to the doctor Monday to see if there's been any progress and we have a tentative induction set for Wednesday.
She is as surprised as I am that I have not gone into labor. She also thinks the baby is probably 7-1/2 pounds now, unless I have more fluid than she thinks I do. Wonderful. I'll probably have myself an 8-pounder by next week.
Good times.
Labels: doctor's appointments
Comments:
<< Home
Bummer! Although this means I might have a chance at winning the baby poll.
Sending water-breakage vibes your way. ;-)
Sending water-breakage vibes your way. ;-)
<< Home



Post a Comment