Tuesday, August 24, 2010
I Guess We'll Get There Eventually....
More middle name discussion yesterday evening, last night and this morning. Still no conclusion. I have my preference, which is mostly NOT to use this one name. Tom has his preference, which is mostly TO use said name, though he seems to be starting to wear down a little. I don't want to be pushy... but we're running out of time and I'm starting to think I might need to win this one at all costs. The other option is to ditch all our "family name" ideas and just use a random, meaningless, yet nice-sounding name as a middle name. That seems so....well, meaningless though.
Comments:
<< Home
I say use "Aaron" as a middle name. That way you each get a kid kinda named after you, and since you'll probably not call him "Aaron" it won't be confusing. It's only fair, since Tom got his first, last, and one middle name taken care of.
Or, just go for Spring! It's a perfectly nice middle name!
Or, just go for Spring! It's a perfectly nice middle name!
LOL. You make it sound so simple. I'll remind you of this in December. ;) Btw, Aaron was vetoed a long time ago. :( I was never going to win THAT one.
Can't wait to finally know his name... soon enough!
I know you are weary with the end of pregnancy, but aren't you just SO excited! I AM! This baby has the drama!
Side note: Why is induction something to judge?? I'm clueless on that. I say go for it! I would have if they allowed it. Heck, I would have done one a week early!
I know you are weary with the end of pregnancy, but aren't you just SO excited! I AM! This baby has the drama!
Side note: Why is induction something to judge?? I'm clueless on that. I say go for it! I would have if they allowed it. Heck, I would have done one a week early!
I dreamed you named him Lucas Gideon. NO idea how either of those (rather cute) names or your baby made their way into my subconscious!
What about leaving the choice to Ben/Simon? Caroline gave Piper her middle name (from a list of choices) and she loves to tell people that! Kind of a sibling bonding thing...
<< Home



Post a Comment