Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I Wonder if This is Anything?
I just do NOT feel right today. I'm not sick... I just feel vaguely NOT good. There was the waking up in the middle of the night thing... then I woke up at 5:30 with ridiculous acid reflux that made me get sick. That hasn't happened in the morning in months and months.
I ate a waffle after that and took my Zantac then went back to bed. The boys got up around 7:30 and came into bed with me to watch tv and I just kept sleeping. (SO not like me) My stomach feels all funky and weird too.... like I said, I"m not actually SICK because I am able to eat (just scarfed down breakfast #2)... I just feel strange. I've also had one or two contractions that were somewhere in between BH and painful ones.
I dunno... just figured I'd document it in case I end up in labor later... LOL. Maybe "just feeling weird and a little off" is a precursor?
I ate a waffle after that and took my Zantac then went back to bed. The boys got up around 7:30 and came into bed with me to watch tv and I just kept sleeping. (SO not like me) My stomach feels all funky and weird too.... like I said, I"m not actually SICK because I am able to eat (just scarfed down breakfast #2)... I just feel strange. I've also had one or two contractions that were somewhere in between BH and painful ones.
I dunno... just figured I'd document it in case I end up in labor later... LOL. Maybe "just feeling weird and a little off" is a precursor?
Labels: the waiting game
Comments:
<< Home
I know the weird stomach troubles were my indication that I was dilating. It's those extra hormones! Fingers crossed this is it or at the very least, getting you all primed for induction for an easy process!
You are right... it really can't be much longer, induction or not. That's all that is getting me through the day at this point! LOL!
When is your dr's appt???
Also, I just thought of these today (not that you need more names) but they sound cute with Benjamin and Simon. Callen (like allen), Corbin, Nolan. Griffin too.
Also, I just thought of these today (not that you need more names) but they sound cute with Benjamin and Simon. Callen (like allen), Corbin, Nolan. Griffin too.
<< Home



Post a Comment