Tuesday, August 24, 2010
New Pool....
Okay, so since we all know the birthdate (mostly likely the 25th.. if it's the 26th, I will seriously be one miserable soul by the end of it all). We all know the gender. So how about a new, more interesting pool game? Leave your guesses in the comments section!
1) First name
2) Weight
3) Length
4) Time of birth
5) Hair - curly or straight/in between (I'll only be able to tell for sure if it's curly or not)
Ready ... set ... go!
1) First name
2) Weight
3) Length
4) Time of birth
5) Hair - curly or straight/in between (I'll only be able to tell for sure if it's curly or not)
Ready ... set ... go!
Labels: the waiting game
Comments:
<< Home
Adam (I don't have a freakin' clue)
1 and a half pounds heavier than Ben
half inch shorter than Simon
3:15 p.m. (I'm pulling for ya!)
1 and a half pounds heavier than Ben
half inch shorter than Simon
3:15 p.m. (I'm pulling for ya!)
Name - omg? Any clues available? Number of syllables? Start with a vowel or a consonant? Follow the "n" sound at the end kind of name? I better look back at my guesses from a few days ago.
William and Patrick being on the list is throwing me for a complete loop. Nathaniel. Carter. Parker (too common for you now). Owen? Hmmm... It's not Seth or Jayden or Elijah or Jacob or Cole or Gabriel or, wait...hmmm...Henry? Maybe Henry. Henry is a possibility, although I am hearing of more and more these days and I know you do not like popular. I will stick with Corbin, although I am confident it's not that.
Weight - 8 ounces heavier than whoever was heaviest.
Height - ughm, 21 inches. Why is it that pretty much all babies manage to measure 21 inches? Hmmm.
Hair - Straight
Time - 5:55 pm
ANYWAY - Super good luck. I have a million errands to run tomorrow but I will be checking on you as often as possible.
PS - did you figure out how I got the names that it's "not"???
Weight - 8 ounces heavier than whoever was heaviest.
Height - ughm, 21 inches. Why is it that pretty much all babies manage to measure 21 inches? Hmmm.
Hair - Straight
Time - 5:55 pm
ANYWAY - Super good luck. I have a million errands to run tomorrow but I will be checking on you as often as possible.
PS - did you figure out how I got the names that it's "not"???
LOL. I suspect your "not" names are all above the number 25 or so on the SSA list?
Our probable first name (seriously, our plan is to try to nail it down 100% tomorrow while I'm getting all hooked up before everyone gets there) is classic, more than one syllable and goes very VERY well with the other two boys' names. That's all I can tell you for now. As for a middle name. We still aren't particularly close. I am stressing out about this!
Our probable first name (seriously, our plan is to try to nail it down 100% tomorrow while I'm getting all hooked up before everyone gets there) is classic, more than one syllable and goes very VERY well with the other two boys' names. That's all I can tell you for now. As for a middle name. We still aren't particularly close. I am stressing out about this!
I know ethan (and jordan for that matter) have different kinds of curls, but I really couldn't tell ethan's hair would be curly when he was born...it was really just a given that it would be.
That said,
Mason
7-9
19.5
6:37pm
In between curly
That said,
Mason
7-9
19.5
6:37pm
In between curly
LOL Val... you are so kind with that weight. I'm hoping he only weighs 7-9!!!
As for the curly thing... with the kind of hair Simon has, it's evident right off the bat. When he was first born and it was wet, it laid in little circles all over his head. You can also tell from the eyelashes. Ben's are poker straight... Simon's curl up. :) Can't wait to see!
As for the curly thing... with the kind of hair Simon has, it's evident right off the bat. When he was first born and it was wet, it laid in little circles all over his head. You can also tell from the eyelashes. Ben's are poker straight... Simon's curl up. :) Can't wait to see!
I actually went back to your post on Simon's blog and looked for the names YOU took off ;)
SUPER GOOD LUCK - it's getting close now!
SUPER GOOD LUCK - it's getting close now!
If you name him David, I will be totally weirded out since that was my dream!!!
So I'm gonna go for David, 7lbs, 13oz, 21 inches, curly hair, 6:07pm.
So I'm gonna go for David, 7lbs, 13oz, 21 inches, curly hair, 6:07pm.
I'm going for David too! I have a guess for the middle name too:) 8 lbs. 2oz. btw. straight and curly hair. as far as time how knows they have a mind of their own. 5:15p.m. Any way good luck and can't wait till the little guy gets here.
1) First name: Christopher
2) Weight: 7'14
3) Length: 20"
4) Time of birth 3:05
5) Hair - curly or straight/in between (I'll only be able to tell for sure if it's curly or not): in between
2) Weight: 7'14
3) Length: 20"
4) Time of birth 3:05
5) Hair - curly or straight/in between (I'll only be able to tell for sure if it's curly or not): in between
I'm going to say Issac for the first name! 8lbs 10oz (the third one has to be BIGGER than one and two:) Length:21" Time: 6:30p.m. in between the hair!!! GOOD LUCK hope you don't have wait too much longer to meet him!!!
<< Home



Post a Comment