Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Packing packing packing....
So, as yesterday's big accomplishment, I packed up all the camera stuff.
Tom laughed because the pile in the corner of the bedroom seriously looks like we are headed off into the wilderness to make a full-length documentary or something. Can't miss the photo ops and video though! And I have to have the ability to upload everything from the hospital because, well, this is me we are talking about.
I have my wonderfully willing two sisters-in-law on deck as my photographer and videographer -- all the while hoping hoping hoping I get a nice group of nurses who will allow that many extra people into the delivery room... and that I get the corner room with all the extra space. LOL.
Otherwise, my mom is on backup photo duty with the point and shoot and Tom is on video duty... unless I decide he stinks at it, at which point, I will be confiscating the camera and videotaping from MY angle, which I really do *not* want to do have to do. ;)
Someone asked me yesterday if I'd be blogging through labor again and I laughed. Really? Would you expect anything less from me? ;)
Tom laughed because the pile in the corner of the bedroom seriously looks like we are headed off into the wilderness to make a full-length documentary or something. Can't miss the photo ops and video though! And I have to have the ability to upload everything from the hospital because, well, this is me we are talking about.
I have my wonderfully willing two sisters-in-law on deck as my photographer and videographer -- all the while hoping hoping hoping I get a nice group of nurses who will allow that many extra people into the delivery room... and that I get the corner room with all the extra space. LOL.
Otherwise, my mom is on backup photo duty with the point and shoot and Tom is on video duty... unless I decide he stinks at it, at which point, I will be confiscating the camera and videotaping from MY angle, which I really do *not* want to do have to do. ;)
Someone asked me yesterday if I'd be blogging through labor again and I laughed. Really? Would you expect anything less from me? ;)

Post a Comment