Monday, August 2, 2010
Phooey... Obviously Wasn't Quite Type-A Enough...
I called the hospital this morning to try to get the kids signed up for the sibling class. It's just a little one-hour or so thing they run monthly where they talk about what it means to have a new baby in the house and what to expect and then they get a tour of the nursery. Thought they'd think that last part, especially, was pretty cool. I suspect there is also some kind of official "Big Brother/Sister" certificate involved which Ben would have been ALL OVER.
Sadly, the August 7th one is full and the next one isn't until the first week of September. (cry)
Sadly, the August 7th one is full and the next one isn't until the first week of September. (cry)
Comments:
<< Home
Now that's a sentence you don't hear from Erin too often! ;-) They won't even know they missed anything. You can make them big brother certificates to give them when they visit you in the hospital:-)
LOL. I just thought the tour would be kinda cool... but I guess they'll get enough of a "tour" when they come visit me.
Yeah, it's because for some reason, that counter was counting down the days until I was full-term which I find kind of annoying. LOL.
I will get Deb to make them certificates, she can put them in the MASSIVE activity bag that she is putting together for the hospital waiting room and the pj Big Brother party!!
<< Home



Post a Comment