Sunday, August 1, 2010
Resurgence of the Pukefest....
Ugh. I was doing SO well for WEEKS and now, the last two days have seen a resurgence of the rock-in-the-stomach induced puking.
Today I lost two out of three meals, so basically all I kept down was a chocolate vitamuffin this morning (and I worked really hard to keep that one down) and a popsicle after pukefest #1 this afternoon. I am seriously considering sticking to popsicles for all three meals from here on out.
Today I lost two out of three meals, so basically all I kept down was a chocolate vitamuffin this morning (and I worked really hard to keep that one down) and a popsicle after pukefest #1 this afternoon. I am seriously considering sticking to popsicles for all three meals from here on out.
Labels: puking
Comments:
<< Home
Oh no. Is it a stomach bug or pregnancy barfing? With my daughter, I barfed all 38 weeks - at least it seemed like it. I know I was barfing until the end.
nah.... not a bug... pretty typical for me at this point, actually. (thank goodness for detailed pregnancy blogs to help me remember all this, right? LOL!) I always barf pretty much until the bitter end, hence the banner at the top of this blog. ;)
<< Home


Post a Comment