Friday, August 13, 2010

Stiiiillll Here...

...I did finally have some decent contractions overnight though. They started around 9:15 or so just as I was getting into bed and kept up most of the night. Painful, yes... but not horribly so (could talk through them) nor regular in the least. Oh well, at least SOMETHING seems to be brewing.

I am rooting for Sunday for a birthday now, although I think that's probably ridiculously optimistic as far as when things might happen. Sunday would just be convenient. Truthfully, I probably have another two weeks of whale-like existence in store for me.

I spent a good part of yesterday evening trying to push a tiny foot (not that it feels tiny to me) out of my left ribcage. Things are seriously getting crowded in there. C'mon baby, you know you want out... so much more room out here!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?