Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Here, Still Pregnant.

I guess I've officially reached the point where I should post every day, although I have promised everyone I know that I'll update Facebook en route to the hospital in addition to making a handful of phone calls to family and texting a few people. I also plan on blogging through labor again because that was just fun. So no one should be left out of the loop. Ain't technology grand?!

At any rate, yeeeeep... still here. Nothing exciting to report. My doctor's appointment Wednesday can't come soon enough and I hope there's been at least enough progress that a 39-or-so-week induction is an option that's on the table. Ideally, as you know, I'd *really* prefer not to be induced, but I would at least like to have it out there as a choice just in case I get desperate. LOL.

Anyway, so yeah, there you go. Tom hasn't officially entered the pool but he has guessed the 13th for the baby's birthday. Me? Because I am subscriber to Murphy's Law, my bets are now on the 21st (my niece's birthday and one of the blacklisted dates) because, yeah, of COURSE that's how it will happen. LOL.

Comments:
If both kids are Graffs, their birthdays will be celebrated (at least by the extended family) at the same party if the birthdays are anywhere within 2 weeks. I say don't worry about it.
I read in Reader's Digest once about a statistics thing: if 23 people are gathered, chances are better than not that there will be a shared birthday among them. Every time I have randomly checked this theory, there has been a matching birthday. We have two in our family--Mother and Son, and cousins. The cousins don't seem to care.
All that said--Happy Labor Day!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?