Saturday, August 21, 2010

Still Here...

I dunno... I was up from about 2:45 - 5 with contractions between 6-10 minutes apart. Toward the end of that window, they were pretty weak, barely lasting 30 seconds. Then I woke up again at 6, with them six minutes apart and a little stronger, closer to a minute. Fell asleep again until 7:45 and now they seem to have stopped. So who knows what this day will bring!

I sent Tom off to his usual Saturday morning golf game, figuring if I asked him to stay home that would for SURE stall things. My plan is to go about the day as usual... chances this baby is not going anywhere today, and I'm tired of sitting around analyzing every twitch and cramp. The boys and I are headed to the pool in a couple hours.

ETA: Just a couple random ones since my last post. My stomach feels really weird though and I can't stop eating... I'm STARVING. What's that about?

Labels:


Comments:
Keep us posted! A weekend baby would be nice.
 
This baby neeeeeeds to be here before Friday! I don't want to miss it!!! :(
 
Pray for progress on Monday if I don't go tonight or tomorrow!!! Then I can just be induced on Wednesday and get this show OVER with for pete's sake. Not to mention, it will be nice and neat and convenient as far as timing and people coming and going and whatnot.
 
Well, small comfort being you have officially missed the blacklisted date of your niece's birthday...
 
Judy, gotta see the positives where I can, right?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?