Sunday, August 22, 2010

Third Time's The Charm?

UPDATE:
Yeah. I got nothin'. Why is all the action only in the middle of the night?! I just have sporatic contractions now though it's been over an hour since the last one at this point. At least I have a doctor's appointment today so I'll find out if any of this has caused any progress at all!!!

Oh who the heck knows. Let's just say I'm not all that optimistic. BUt anyway, for what it's worth, I am sitting here timing more contractions. They started about two hours ago and have ranged anywhere from 17 minutes to 2 minutes apart. The baby is freaking out a little in there too, which makes me think perhaps there is more to it this time. I'm getting knees and elbows all over the place!

They are lasting between 30-52 seconds.... holding out until they are regularly over 50 seconds and at least 5 minutes apart, (or I'm in so much pain I'm desperate) lest I just get sent home from the hospital again. I really hate getting sent home from the hospital.

WIsh I could sleep in the meantime though... but between the contractions and the baby freaking his freak out BETWEEN contractions, sleep is eluding me.

So yeah... anyway... stay tuned, I guess... :)

Labels:


Comments:
i hope for your sake that this is it!! stay home as long as you can =) come on baby, we want to meet you!!!
 
LOL Janelle.. definitely staying home as long as possible!!! I am not leaving that hospital again without a baby!
 
Any updates on how they are coming along? When is your dr appt?
 
Update???
 
How are things going Erin????
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?