Saturday, August 14, 2010
This is What Happens When I Have Too Much Time on My Hands...
Considering trying to set up some kind of live web video feed from the delivery room. Not sure if it's a) technically possible with the resources I have (a MacBook pro w/ IChat or Skype) or b) allowed. BUt anyway, wouldn't that be so cool!?
Anyone know anything about doing this?
HA! NEvermind... figured it out. The URL will be here if I can pull this off. ;)
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/baby-three-s-birth
Anyone know anything about doing this?
HA! NEvermind... figured it out. The URL will be here if I can pull this off. ;)
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/baby-three-s-birth
Comments:
<< Home
LOL. No, not yet. My brainpower yesterday went toward figuring the video thing out. You can see where my priorities lie. ;)
Too funny. My guess is that I will be back to work when this is happening - but are you giving out the password to all of us or just family?
~Lynn
~Lynn
Well, as of right now, I'm having some technical difficulties, so it may not work out after all. However, if I can get it to work, my plan was to give the password to everyone who reads here as well as my family.
<< Home



Post a Comment