Saturday, August 7, 2010
What's All This?
So, interesting... no sooner did I hit publish on that last post this morning than I started having some discomfort. Just general crampiness in my lower pelvis and back coupled with the occasional (but not anywhere near regular) PAINFUL contraction.
It's 11:30 and basically this same pattern has continued all morning. I took the kids to Lakeshore for the Saturday craft and the employees there (who, sadly, know us REALLY well due to our oh-so-frequent visits), joked that they would deliver the baby.
As a rule, because of my puking affliction, I can't drink anything until after 10a.m., so I am just now drinking some water to see if they make any of this subside. If not, I honestly don't know if anything is going to happen today, per se, but i this keeps up, I'd guess closer to sooner than later on the due date spectrum.
Now... let's see if THIS blog post, true to the "blog curse" reverses things...
It's 11:30 and basically this same pattern has continued all morning. I took the kids to Lakeshore for the Saturday craft and the employees there (who, sadly, know us REALLY well due to our oh-so-frequent visits), joked that they would deliver the baby.
As a rule, because of my puking affliction, I can't drink anything until after 10a.m., so I am just now drinking some water to see if they make any of this subside. If not, I honestly don't know if anything is going to happen today, per se, but i this keeps up, I'd guess closer to sooner than later on the due date spectrum.
Now... let's see if THIS blog post, true to the "blog curse" reverses things...
Comments:
<< Home
Well, I checked Simon's blog and when this kind of thing started happening with him, it was five days before I actually went into real labor.
Things kind of tapered off after lunch, my lower back stopped hurting and the painful contractions subsided... though I am still having Braxton Hicks like there is no tomorrow...
We'll see! Watch, now that I posted that, I'll go all the way to my darn due date. LOL!
Things kind of tapered off after lunch, my lower back stopped hurting and the painful contractions subsided... though I am still having Braxton Hicks like there is no tomorrow...
We'll see! Watch, now that I posted that, I'll go all the way to my darn due date. LOL!
You never know! I started having all those twingy things, and then the next day my water broke! Break out the eggplant parm!
I can only hope. More contractions later today, but no more back pain... Maybe things will start up over night?
Please, please wait just a few more days until I am better!! Btw, the waiting room caterer and I had a meeting today about the menu today ;)
<< Home



Post a Comment