Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Zero. Zip. Zilch.
So, doctor's appointment...
Gained two pounds. (boo) Brings my grand total to 32.
But, then found out said two pounds probably have something to do with the additional SIX CENTIMETERS my belly gained. Yep. I went from measuring 33 weeks two weeks ago, to measuring 39 weeks at this appointment. She thinks I have a TON of fluid. Now THAT should be fun if my water breaks outside of the hospital!
Baby is head down, but the head is apparently floating, you know, because, see above about how I am currently a human water cooler. Neither here nor there, just found it amusing.
And the super disappointing news... NO dilation to speak of. None. The nurse was all, "Oh that is SO not what she wanted to hear today." And my doctor, with her dry sense of humor came back with, "Well, you know, labor makes you dilate! Ha ha ha!" Hey, thanks!
Oh well... everything looks wonderful and for that I am grateful. Just hanging tight for another couple (few?) weeks, I guess!
Gained two pounds. (boo) Brings my grand total to 32.
But, then found out said two pounds probably have something to do with the additional SIX CENTIMETERS my belly gained. Yep. I went from measuring 33 weeks two weeks ago, to measuring 39 weeks at this appointment. She thinks I have a TON of fluid. Now THAT should be fun if my water breaks outside of the hospital!
Baby is head down, but the head is apparently floating, you know, because, see above about how I am currently a human water cooler. Neither here nor there, just found it amusing.
And the super disappointing news... NO dilation to speak of. None. The nurse was all, "Oh that is SO not what she wanted to hear today." And my doctor, with her dry sense of humor came back with, "Well, you know, labor makes you dilate! Ha ha ha!" Hey, thanks!
Oh well... everything looks wonderful and for that I am grateful. Just hanging tight for another couple (few?) weeks, I guess!
Labels: doctor's appointments

Post a Comment